General registration for most Golf Manitoba championships is now open.
To be eligible to compete in all Golf Manitoba competitions, players must be an active Golf Manitoba/Canada member and must also hold a current Golf Canada Handicap Index.
Players who do not have an active Golf Manitoba/Canada membership through a member club or league can click HERE to learn more and join.
The championship registration process is easier, less time consuming and accessible through Golf Canada’s Score Centre.
To enter all Golf Manitoba events, you must first log into your Golf Canada Score Centre profile using a web browser and select the competitions tab found under the user menu on the top right-hand side of the web page.
Registration is open for the following:
- Match Play Championship presented by St. Vital Dental Centre
- Diamond Athletic Women’s Amateur Qualifier
- Diamond Athletic Men’s Mid-Amateur Qualifier
- Junior Girls Championship presented by the Alex & Peggy Colonello Foundation
- Junior Boys Championship presented by the Alex & Peggy Colonello Foundation
- Nott Autocorp Men’s Amateur Championship
- Hodson Financial Women’s Senior Championship
- Hodson Financial Men’s Senior Championship
Registration for our final six championships will be announced at a later date.
Please note that personal Golf Genius accounts that are active at the club level will not permit you to register for any Golf Manitoba Championship.
New for 2023, entry deadlines for most events will now close 14 days prior to the start of the championship.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please do not hesitate to contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can view the 2023 championship schedule and register HERE.